Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Uh oh! Work it! Work it!

I was sitting in my Women and Gender Studies class, and things got little boring. I tried to pay attention, but was unsuccessful. So, I decided to write a workout plan. I want to tone up before we go on this totally awesome cruise in May. I already bought some new running shoes!
Here's the plan:
Monday: 9am- 30 mintue jog
Tuesday: 10am- 30 minute jog
Wednesday: 7pm- 30 minute jog
Thursday: 10am- 30 minute jog
Friday: 12pm- 30 minute jog
Saturday: 12pm sit-ups and weights
Sunday: 12pm sit-ups and weights

I plan to up the time I jog week after week and hopefully reach an hour at some point.  I want to start this on Monday January 31st and continue doing for as long as possible. I even want to exercise on the cruise! I know I can do this, it's just a matter of time management and sticking to this routine! I need to keep motivated. I've already cut down on my soda intake and fast food. I. Can. Do. This!

No comments: