Sunday, January 16, 2011

MY dream.

Oh show business, how I dare to dream of becoming a part of your glamorous life.

Ever time I watch an award show for acting I feel something. I feel like it's a possibilty for me to one day be there. I know the chances of something like that happening are very slim, but I do dream of it. I search the internet for any and everything that has to do with movies or television shows being filmed here. I'm a member of an extras agency and have been an extra 3 times. Each time left me wanting more. I one day hope to visit Hollywood. I'm already sure I will love the warm sun and the laid back people. However, I understand the cost of living is high, so hopefully I can find a job with my English degree. I almost want to just pack my bags and never look back, but I've got a lot going for me in Michigan right now. But once I graduate I believe my options will open up a little more. I have to believe I will find something to keep me afloat until I reach my dream, or there's nothing.

No comments: