Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Trying to stay positive

I've been thinking about the whole graduating thing lately, and I keep asking myself  'why am I so bothered by graduating a little late?'

I know that I WILL graduate, move out and find a job in the future, and with each passing day I move a little closer to those goals. I need to take a look at my life. My parents support my every move and take care of me. They don't treat me like a child, but they do help with the bills. I pay for as much stuff as I can and rarely ask them for cash. Speaking of cash, my Michigan Education Trust fund is almost out. Bye bye tuition. I cried over this because I hate the thought of my dad having to pay thousands of dollars for my schooling. He told me, with a smile on his, not to worry about it, and he's proud of me for going school. I think I will skip summer 1 classes and do summer 2 for sure, which means I will push back my graduation to May 2011. I'm doing this so my dad can save money for my tuition. I know it's only a couple months, but he said it would help. I don't enjoy summer classes that much anyway.... I guess I should wait until the summer schedule is posted before I make a solid decision. But I'm going to stop being so disappointed in myself over this. Things happen. I have it in the back of mind that something great is waiting for me in the future and it's not going anywhere without me.

OH! My brother, Mike, and I might be graduating around the same time! Crazy grad party anyone??

No comments: